brand the change
the branding toolkit for social entrepreneurs,
disruptors, not-for-profits and corporate troublemakers
The second edition of our toolkit brings you all the knowledge, tools and exercises you need to build your own brand in one publication. It unpacks the brand building process in practical steps, offers you the tools and exercises to build your own brand, offers a rich array of tips from trademarking to digital marketing, and inspires with case studies of successful change making brands.
The first edition of the toolkit (launched as the 'Branding Toolkit for Changemakers') was made possible by 271 backers on Kickstarter.
- The branding process step by step (in four phases comprising 22 steps)
- The anatomy of a strong brand unpacked with dozens of examples of successful brands
- 23 tools and exercises to build your own brand, including the Brand Thinking Canvas
- 13 Case studies of change making brands, like Tony's Chocolonely, BRCK, Macmillan Cancer Support, Soko, Yoni, THNK and others, in which the founders share their experiences and lessons learned in brand building
- 7 Guest essays by leading experts with brand building tips on storytelling, legal matters, getting PR, marketing and more
- The debate: is social good always good branding?
Each purchase represents 1 license for personal or professional use. The toolkit is sold through the online creative content platform Gumroad. Gumroad handles the orders, payment and invoicing. To order, you will be redirected to the Gumroad website.
Second edition, March 2017 Size: A4, 180 pages
Download a free 38 page preview of the toolkit through Gumroad.
what people say
‘We want people to be change makers not just change thinkers. These branding tools help Amani Fellows to effectively sell the change they want to see in the world.’—Roshan Paul, president of the Amani Institute
'The toolkit has arrived. And it is amazing. Great work. A lot of time and hard work has gone into it.' –Wasim, London
'This is awesome stuff. We are going to use this method for all the ventures in our portfolio.' –Dave, Rotterdam
‘Our participants blossomed before our eyes within hours of working with the Brand Thinking Canvas. It was a truly inspiring moment.’ —Princess Reema Bint Bandar Al Saud, founder of Alf Khair
'We use the toolkit to help our clients transform their business by engaging their employees to join the change tribe. The tools and exercises enable teams to see organisational change as a positive movement they can all be a part of.' –Manuel Grassler, Haufe
Do you looove print?
Brand the Change will be published by BIS Publishers this fall, which means we will once again have a printed edition available of the book. Sign up to be the first to be notified when the book is released.