The Brand Thinking Canvas
The Brand Thinking Canvas is a tool to create your own brand blueprint. It helps you to define who you are, what you do and why it matters, who your audience is and how you can direct what they think and feel about you through brand building interactions. A strong brand does not come about by accident: there is a method beneath the magic. We invented the Brand Thinking Canvas to help everyone build their brand using a quality framework.
The Brand Thinking Canvas part One and Two and an 8 page manual as pdf's. Each license allows you to print a copy for your own use.
- Brand Thinking Canvas Part 1+2 as a pdf
- An 8 page manual
- The digital edition of the Brand Thinking Canvas is sold through Gumroad, an online sales tool for digital creative products. Gumroad handles the orders, payment and invoicing.
- We sell single licenses on a Pay What You Want basis.
- Read the terms and conditions for use.
A robust set of A0 or A2 synthetic paper posters to enable multiple workshops and frequent use. Sets are shipped out within 2 days of your order.
- Size: A0 or A2
- Printed on robust 210 g/m² synthetic paper and can be used many times when you write your ideas on Stattys Notes or sticky notes
- The canvasses are sold through Stattys, an innovation tool company. Stattys handles the orders, payment and invoicing.
‘Our participants blossomed before our eyes within hours of working with the Brand Thinking Canvas. It was a truly inspiring moment.’
—Princess Reema Bint Bandar Al Saud, Alf Khair, Saudi Arabia
"We use these tools to help our clients transform their business by engaging their employees to join the change tribe. The tools and exercises enable teams to see organisational change as a positive movement they can all be a part of." –Manuel Grassler, Visionen Bauen, Germany
Tips & tricks
Do you want to work on your canvas digitally? We love working with the Brand Thinking Canvas in Realtimeboard, a free online whiteboard software. Just paste your licensed copy of the canvas into a new board and use the digital stickies to create your brand blueprint.
Stuck on your vision and mission?
Don't worry: you are not alone. Though vision and mission are the most famous elements of a brand blueprint, they are also the most misunderstood and confuse people the most. We created a free tool, The Climb, to help you out.